Alisha Simpkins has overcome all odds. She overcame life as a homeless, teenage mom with custody of her siblings. She overcame thinking that nice vacations and things could offset her not being present with her husband and children. She overcame alcoholism, which numbed herself from her inadequacies and her woes. She now has thriving relationships and has one of the most successful real estate businesses in Northern California. Her story will undoubtedly inspire you, your children, and any others that want to change their lives.
Some of the key lessons that you’ll hear:
- Your destiny is not set. You get to choose how your life turns out.
- You can take whatever disadvantage you’ve been given and improve upon it for the next generation.
- I am a product of my mom having stepped up to also, overcome all odds as a teenage mom
- Humility is not weakness. Humility is strength.
- Humility allows God and others to offer their help.
- Buying nice vacations and things for our family don’t take the place of us being present in the lives of our children.
- Just as a coach helps us in our business counselor can act as a marriage and parenting coach to help us see and overcome our blindspots
- If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- Fill your life with podcasts, books and courses that help you to Think Bigger
Be sure and sign up for the class on September 2nd at 12 noon here: https://bit.ly/empiremom
Follow me on: