You want to see the opportunity, but you wonder…”what if the market doesn’t cooperate or takes a turn?”
Today’s Real Estate climate
You are likely hearing clients more often saying “I’m going to wait.” Sellers overall are attached to last year’s equity, and buyers are attached to last year’s interest rates. These are at odds with each other. Do you spend your time educating your clients in order to convince them that now is still a good time to buy or sell?
Sometimes we hit turbulence before the pilot has a chance to tell us to buckle up. This happened in our marketplace and our heads have metaphorically hit the ceiling in a sudden shift.
How do we find motivated buyers and sellers who cannot wait so we don’t have to cut our goals in half?
A new strategy: better to find the motivated than to try to motivate
There are seasons of life that influence special moving needs for different families, and these may create opportunities for you to work with those who do have the luxury of “I’m going to wait to buy/sell.” To better understand these circumstances, consider these “8 D’s” of life transitions:
Instead of searching for a needle a bigger pile of hay, or searching for it faster, fine tune your connections to serve people in these situations. When you serve a small number of professionals who already serve these clients, you narrow down a smaller database in return for a larger and more thoroughly vetted set of referrals. Consider these 8 professions who are already serving clients from the 8 D categories above:
- Wedding planners, photographers
- Estate Attorneys
- Medical industry
- Trustees/Bankruptcy Attorneys
- HR departments
- Senior Care specialists
- Relocation Services
The Upstream Model
- Identify the person you’d like the work with and the professional who may already be serving them
- Seek a warm introduction to this industry professional by edification of someone they trust
- Meet with them as a peer: you are not a solicitor, don’t come “excited to work with their clients”
- Add unique value to their business
- Add unique value to their clients
We think we know, but are using common practices and are coming across as common. You are not common, and we can teach you the precise recipe to unlock multiple referrals from your professional network.
Here are a couple things people are saying who are applying this recipe properly:
“I got my first referral to a high-end listing in just 30 days.” -Jen, TB Client
“I got four referrals in one day,” -Kendel, TB Client
“I got two slam-dunk listings in 3-weeks,” Arthur, TB Client
If you’d like access to our Playbooks, reach out! We will equip you to stand out and add real value, shedding the previous identity that put you in the back of the line behind a lengthy list of other Real Estate Agents. It’s time to step to the front of the line!
When you're ready, here are a few ways we at Think Bigger Real Estate can help you...
1. Get Your Personalized Referral Score™. Discover how much untapped commission dollars are available inside your sphere and professional network AND the first step you can take to capture this low-hanging fruit CLICK HERE
2. Join our free mastermind: Think Bigger Real Estate. Everyone wants to work by referral but what do you do when your goals outpace the number of your referrals received? To learn how to scale up your referral-based business CLICK HERE
3. Schedule a conversation to explore what it looks like to work with us directly:
To get help becoming a top professional with a 7-Figure-Funded, Significant Life (growing a wildly successful enterprise without losing focus on what matters most (body, mind, heart and spirit) CLICK HERE