Dealing with overwhelm is something that real estate agents must get good at. There’s no shortage of pressure from both your business world and your personal world when you are an ambitious professional in our industry.
Wendy shared how this past year, she sat on the couch and cried and told her husband Jay, “I don’t want a big life. This is too hard. I just want a small life.” Maybe you have felt that way before as well. If you are at all like Wendy, those shrinking don’t last long and you realize that you are meant to do something bigger.
So, if we can’t hide from these yearnings to live a big life, how do we deal with the, sometimes messy and difficult, pressures that are sure to come? Wendy shared her insight on how to do exactly that:
- Go to bed and wake up the next day with a renewed commitment to focus on that which matters most.
- Start your day at 5:30 and focus on gratitude, prayer, and meditation
- Workout at 6:30 together with your significant other with extreme accountability
- Hug, kiss, and love on your family while having breakfast together
- Have a team meeting at 9 to practice your scripts and role play for your lead generation efforts
- Lead generate for 90 minutes starting at 9:30 am.
- By 11 am, you’ve already had an amazing day.
In addition to this, Wendy shared the importance of calculating and scoring your net worth, so that your focus isn’t on gross commissions or fancy expenditures, but instead on building true wealth. This will cause you to get clear on that which actually brings you joy and that which is unnecessary.
This and so many more nuggets of wisdom were shared by Wendy on how to overcome overwhelm and live a big, wonderful, successful and significant life.
Finally, she shared her secret to being a big thinker and forever expanding her possibilities. The fastest way to do this, she said, is to surround yourself with other people that think bigger than you.
Empire Building Podcast
Follow me on:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/papasanteam