Just because you’re doing okay, does not mean others are. By you holding back, you’re doing more than limiting yourself.
The ripple effect of you going for it creates a ripple effect that you might not believe.
If you’ve found yourself pondering the possibility, “I feel like there is more I could be doing, but I am just not sure I know why I would do it…” today’s inquiry is for you.
Happiness is found in investing your talents – what are you doing with what you’ve been given? Frustration comes when we know there is more in us and we feel ourselves holding back.
There are ripple effect of tapping the brakes when you should be pedal down:
- How much you could donate
- Your energy and your example impacts others to lag and not give their all – or vice versa!
Impress upon those watching what it looks like go for it – open doors to their happiness as well as your own by doing more than just fine.
What’s holding you back? Let’s have a conversation and see if we can uncover a deeper motivation to help you unlock what’s truly on the table for you and for others around you who will benefit from your success.
When you're ready, here are a few ways we at Think Bigger Real Estate can help you...
1. Get Your Personalized Referral Score™. Discover how much untapped commission dollars are available inside your sphere and professional network AND the first step you can take to capture this low-hanging fruit CLICK HERE
2. Join our free mastermind: Think Bigger Real Estate. Everyone wants to work by referral but what do you do when your goals outpace the number of your referrals received? To learn how to scale up your referral-based business CLICK HERE
3. Schedule a conversation to explore what it looks like to work with us directly:
To get help becoming a top professional with a 7-Figure-Funded, Significant Life (growing a wildly successful enterprise without losing focus on what matters most (body, mind, heart and spirit) CLICK HERE